Graide Color Match
for Vegas® Pro and
Sony® Movie Studio Platinum
Quickly and easily match color and brightness between different shots.
69.95 € / $75.00
including VATDOWNLOAD TRIAL GET THE FULL VERSION
Whether you're a professional or an ambitious amateur – Graide Color Match will change the way you color-correct your footage. With its automatic color matching capabilities, you will often achieve with few mouse clicks what previously required tedious parameter tweaking. Spend less time with the technical details and more with telling your story.
Graide Color Match is a video effect plugin for Vegas® Pro and Movie Studio Platinum. Right in your timeline, you can
- match shots that have been recorded with different cameras, different camera settings, or different lighting conditions,
- use color reference charts for matching shots,
- even out brightness and color changes over the course of a shot, and
- transfer color and brightness from one shot to another.
Fully automatic color matching
No need to handpick reference colors or set parameters – describe your color correction task with two images and Graide Color Match gets to work.
Load images from image files, copy the current effect input, or use the clipboard to paste images from the preview window, the trimmer window, your favorite image editor, or the internet!
Graide Color Match comes with its own settings window to replace the standard OFX sliders. The comprehensive program help explains all elements of the user interface and the usage of the plugin.
Weather, camera pans, lighting conditions, automatic white balance or exposure – many things can cause unwanted color or brightness changes over the duration of a shot.
The continuous mode of Graide Color Match lets you select one reference frame and automatically adjusts the rest of the video sequence accordingly.
Want to exclude certain parts of the image from the analysis or limit the analysis to just a section of the image? Select an analysis area and use color reference charts or other similar image elements to improve the color matching.
Shadows and highlights
Two knobs for the dark (shadows) and light (highlights) parts of the image give you full control over output dynamics. Deeper shadows, powerful highlights, or a flat look that prevents clipping are all readily available.
You feel the correction is too extreme or doesn't go far enough? Set the effect strength between 0% and 200% for optimal results.
Try it today! The free trial version runs for 21 days and is fully functional.
Video review by Dr David Smith from Australian Videocamera
Sony® Vegas® Pro 10, 11, 12 or 13 (64 bit) or
MAGIX® Vegas® Pro 14 or 15 or
Sony® Movie Studio 12 Platinum or 13 Platinum (64 bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft® .NET-Framework 4.0 or higher
- CPU with SSE2 (Intel® Pentium® 4/AMD Athlon™ 64 or better)
- 2 MB free hard disk space
User interface languages
The trial version runs for 21 days without further restrictions. It can be unlocked to an unrestricted full version with a license key.
Graide_Color_Match_1_0_3.exe (1.9 MiB)
- Corrected an issue that would cause a crash on 4th generation Intel® Core i CPUs when used on Windows® Vista or Windows® 7 without Service Pack 1.
- When switching to continuous mode with only an original image defined, this image will now automatically be used as the reference image.
- In continuous mode, the analysis area now affects both the reference and the input image.
- Corrected an issue that could cause a crash when passing-through interlaced footage.
- Some tooltips have been improved.
- Improved performance on Vegas® Pro 10
- Increased the size of the Shadows and Highlights knobs.
- Corrected an issue that could lead to random crashes when operating the user interface.
- Initial release
Using the plugin
As a video effect, Graide Color Match can be used in four different contexts:
- As a video event effect, which acts on a video event in the timeline. To add a video event effect, click the Event FX icon on the event.
- As a video track effect, which acts on a video track and thus on all events it contains. To add a video track effect, click the Track FX icon in the track header.
- As a video output effect, which acts on the video output and thus on all video tracks and events. To add a video output effect, click the Video Output FX icon in the preview window.
- As a media effect, which acts directly on project media. To add a media effect, right-click an item in the Project Media window and select Media FX... from the context menu.
Then, in the Plug-In Chooser window, select Graide Color Match and click Add.
It is also possible to drag Graide Color Match from the Video FX window (View/Window/Video FX or View/Video FX) onto an event, a track, or the preview window.